Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sizzix Framelits Wins Vs Spellbinders Nestabilities

Sizzix Framelits beat out the Nestabilities
Photo: Sizzix Framelits, read why they are so much better than Spellbinders Nestabilities
Thumbs Up for Sizzix Framelits vs Spellbinders Nestabilities

For those of you who don't know, I have a Sizzix. There is just so much under the sun you can do with them.   Have you tried anything with Framelits?  I have a friend who tried to show me the Spellbinders nestabilities she got for Christmas, and I have to tell you, I was very glad I had a Sizzix.  The reason is, on a Sizzix, the cutting edge is on the inside on the framelit so it lets you see what you are cutting.  When I tried to use her spellbinder it was more in the middle, making it difficult to see what you are cutting. Needless to say my creations looked crappy.  I don't want to work harder. I want to cut what I see and work smarter!



You can watch this video which helped me with my questions; and in fact this video is a great comparison of the functionality of Sizzix's Framelits versus the Spellbinders Nestabilities showing how each product works for die cutting machines.

Might I suggest these Framelits?
Sizzix Framelits

 These are the Sizzix Framelits die set (ornate) set of six available  for $19.99

Nestabilities vs Sizzix


Mixed Media artists, you have to love these framelits - they are called "gypsy findings" and are $24.99.

Search for all Framelits here.

No comments:

Post a Comment